QuickBooks hosting has been one of the best usage method for this accounting application benefiting its users more than other usage options. The hosting method of QuickBooks has made this software so efficient that it has leaded the race among many accounting software. The benefits of hosted QuickBooks are so much that accounting professionals have been forced to adopt this change by moving prior usage limitations. The benefits of QuickBooks hosting makes direct impacts on accounting operations as well as its technical features by drastically improving the performance at both the ends.
Benefits of QuickBooks hosting with Hitech Cloud
Hitech Cloud Services has made QuickBooks hosting more innovative by including many prominent technologies giving extra advantages than other hosting providers. The company has included cloud computing infrastructure so that all major benefits of cloud computing setup gets inherited to QuickBooks hosting environment. Below are the key points where Hitech Cloud leads among the QuickBooks hosting companies:
Flexible Access: The major benefits of QuickBooks hosting is its global access. The application can be accessed from anywhere and anytime in the world. Hence, the accounting operations like: accessing and using company files, getting reports printed, checking business activities can happen from almost anywhere.
Reduced Cost: With Hitech Cloud QuickBooks hosting, accounting professionals can expect a very cost effective hosting solutions along with innumerable benefits. Hitech Cloud enables users to cut down their IT infrastructure cost of QuickBooks usage by giving them the complete QuickBooks usage solutions. Among application hosting providers, Hitech Cloud has offered the hosting services with a very lowered price.
Efficient Printing Solutions: QuickBooks hosting has never been far from printing issues. But Hitech Cloud has fixed this issue for forever by using Universal Printing Solution so that users could the best printing experience while using QuickBooks hosting server. The Universal Printer is compatible with kinds of local printers at the client ends as well as any kinds of operating systems like: Windows, MAC and Linux.
Data Reliability: Being QuickBooks company files a very critical data, Hitech Cloud practices with a very comprehensive backup solution so that the important data is always backed up to avoid any data loss fear. Moreover, the regular backups are not chargeable to the clients and users enjoy QuickBooks hosting with any fear of data reliability.
Secure Infrastructure: The most noticeable benefit of QuickBooks hosting with Hitech Cloud is the most secure QuickBooks hosting infrastructure. Hitech Cloud has implemented the most efficient Anti-virus and firewalls to make the hosting infrastructure covered with latest security practices. A very secure infrastructure practice is the top most priority of Hitech Cloud hosting.
Lightning Fast Support: Hitech Cloud has 24X7 support for QuickBooks hosting users, giving them a solid platform for users to contact as soon as they face any problem. The most fast customer and technical supports are offered without any cost.
Summary of benefits of QuickBooks hosting:
- you can access your company, vendor, customer, or Employee data files at anytime and from anywhere.
- You can view and or Record Vendor, Customer, or Employee Transactions at anytime and from anywhere.
- You Can Create, Email or Print Customer Invoices and Vendor or Employee Checks at Anytime and from Anywhere.
- You Can View Checking and Credit Card Accounts at Anytime and from Anywhere.
- You Can View or Print Financial Statements and Reports at Anytime and from Anywhere.
- You Can Allow your Bookkeeper, Accountant, and Payroll or Tax Professional Access to your QuickBooks Data File at Anytime and from Anywhere.
- No More Transferring a Data File Back and Forth!
- You Can Have Simultaneous Multi-user Access to the Same Data File.
- You Don't Need to Backup your QuickBooks Data. File Service Includes Automatic Redundant Data File Daily Backup. Your Data is Secure Service Uses the Same Data Encryption Technology as Leading Banks.